You’ll need an instant pot for this one!
- 1/4 c parm
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c shredded mozzarella
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 5 c bow tie pasta
- 4 c chicken broth
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 package of cooked shrimp (tails removed)
- Turn IP onto sauté and add oil
- Add shrimp, add salt and pepper and cook for 3-4 min
- Add parsley and garlic, cook 1 min
- Add chicken broth and turn IP of
- Add pasta but do not stir. Press pasta down with spatula so liquid barely covers pasta
- Cover IP with lid and set to manual/pressure cook for 3 min.
- Once done, do a quick release and remove lid and set to sauté again.
- Stir in cream cheese, mozzarella, and parm. Add in the water and corn starch and stir pasta.
- Cook until sauce is at your desired thickness. Turn off IP, serve with a salad or garlic bread!